Firmware version 3.50 for the PIX220/220i and PIX240/240i Production Video recorders is now available for download.
Units shipping on March 5, 2014 or later includes this new firmware.
Administrator 07 Mar 2014 Hits:912 Latest News
Firmware version 2.02 for 664 and 1.02 for 663 are now available for download.
Units shipping on February 28, 2014 or later will include this new firmware.
Please access the link below for th...
Administrator 02 Mar 2014 Hits:997 Latest News
Please note that there are new firmware for the PMW-100, PMW-150 & PMW-200. The main improvement is that it is available for i-Link DVCAM Input Recording. If you find difficulties in the u...
Administrator 25 Apr 2013 Hits:2319 Latest News
The PMW-200 is the sucessor to Sony's well respected PMW-EX1/R camcorder which supports the 50 Mbps MPEG HD422 codec and MXF recording. It is a good companion to the PMW-500 XDCAM HD422 shouldermount camera. With its three 1/2-inch Full HD Exmor CMOS sensor (1920x1280), the PMW-200 is able to achieve high resolution (1000 TVl), high sensitivity (F11@2000 lx), low noise (56 dB), and wide dynamic range. The PMW-200 can be used for both SD and HD applications. It can be set to record 50 Mbps MPEG HD422 as MXF files on UDF formatted cards just like the PMW-500 memory camcorder or the PDW-700/F800 optical disc based camcorders. Or you can set the camcorder for FAT mode recording to shoot SxS cards which are compabile with the XDCAM EX format made by the PMW-EX1/R or PMW-320/350. For SD applications you can make DVCAM recordings as either MXF files or XDCAM EX compatible files.
- Three 1/2-inch Full HD Exmor 3CMOS sensors
- 50 Mbps MPEG HD422 recording as MXF files (UDF mode only)
- SD Recording and Playback (DVCAM) standard
- 14x Fixed Zoom Lens (servo/manual switchable) with unique focus ring mechanism
- Two ExpressCard SxS Memory Card Slots
- Record up to 4 hours 50 Mbps MPEG HD422 in camcorder using two 64 GB SxS-1A memory cards (must be purchased separately)
- UDF (Professional Disc compatible) or FAT (XDCAM EX compatible) file format mode shooting to have similar high res files and workflows with existing Professional Disc and XDCAM EX camcorders
- Low power consumption
- Compact and lightweight
- 16:9, 3.5 inch color LCD
- Slow & Quick motion
- Focus Magnification for focus assistance
- Slow Shutter Function
- Shutter Angle Settings
- Picture Cache Recording
- High-quality four-channel audio recording
- HD/SD-SDI output and composite/HD-Y output
- USB interface for connecting camcorder as card reader
- Six Standard Gamma settings and Four HyperGama Settings